As an approved vendor for rebate funding programs across North America, AmpUp is ready to support your EV charging project in 2023. Government and utility-backed funding programs have assisted thousands of customers purchase and install charging stations as well as associated electrical infrastructure. Whether you are a workplace, school, shopping center, or fleet, there may be a helpful incentive for your new EV charging project.
Looking to start your EV charging journey? Contact AmpUp to get started at ampup.io/contact
Utility EV Charger Incentive Programs
- Austin Energy (TX)
- BC Hydro (Canada)
- City of Burbank Water & Power (CA)
- Con Edison (NY)
- Eversource (MA, CT)
- Green Mountain Power (VT)
- Marin Clean Energy (CA)
- National Grid (MA, NY)
- Pacific Gas & Electric (CA)
- Pacific Power (OR, WA)
- PECO (PA)
- Rocky Mountain Power (UT, ID, WY)
- Salt River Project (AZ)
- San Diego Gas & Electric (CA)
- Southern California Edison (CA)
- Tucson Electric Power (AZ)
State EV Charger Incentive Programs
- CALeVIP (CA)
- Charge Ahead Colorado (CO)
- Charge Ready / NYSERDA (NY)
- Efficiency Maine (ME)
- Hawaii Energy Ally Program (HI)
- MassEVIP (MA)
- New Jersey Electric Vehicle Grant Program (NJ)
- Peachtree Corners Charging Program (GA)
Don’t see your state or utility? Find the full list of incentives here.
*Note: Incentive and rebate programs vary in customer eligibility requirements and funding amounts.
Some programs may be inactive or pending additional funding.